Salted Caramel Crème BruleeTell A Friend
Tell a Friend
SALTED CARAMEL CREAM BRULLE
- 8 cups heavy cream
- 4 large vanilla pod
- About 16 oz caramel sauce
- 21 egg yolks
- 3 eggs
- 5 teaspoon see salt Caster (superfine sugar ,extra for the cream brulee
- Preheat the oven to 250 f
- Pour the cream into a small saucepan, split the vanilla pod lengthways and scrape the seeds into the cream. Throw in the pod, too.
- Bring the cream to boil, turn off the heat and put the lid on .allow this to infuse for 10 minutes
- Meanwhile , put the caramel aside then add to the warm cream. Whisk continuously, as the mixture will bubble and spit up to ensure the caramel and cream are combined
- Crack the eggs into a large heatproof bowl and whisk well.
- Pour the caramel cream mixture over the eggs in a slow and steady stream ,while continuously whisk the eggs vigorously.
- Wisk in the sea salt to taste .
- Strain the mixture into a jug.
Monday - Thursday: 11a - 11p
Friday - Saturday: 11a - 12a
120 West Washington, Ann Arbor, MI 48104